192.168.100.1 is a private IP address assigned to a network such as Wi-FI or a local network device. Several modems and Wi-Fi router manufacturers use it as a default IP address.
The 192.168.100.1 address is an easier way to access the main frame of the control panel. The control panel offers administrator privileges to the user, and it might be assigned to a Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet, Portable device, Network, or more.
The IP address is widely used by the local networks and home Wi-Fi routers so that the users can access the login page. The manufacturers ship the devices with the default IP address, and no one can deny that they are the most popular solution to access the router login page.
How Do I Login With 192.168.100.1?
The default IP Address is accessible when the user connected to the local network via cable.
- Fire up the web browser in the connected personal computer.
- Enter the default (https://192.168.100.1/) IP in the browser, and hit enter to visit it.
- The default Username and Password credentials available in the back of the router.
- The router grants administrator-level access to the users, and it can pretty much change the game.
- The administrator level access has the power to change router Dynamic IP Address, Credentials, Setup VPN, and more.
- Click on “save changes” to perform the procedure.
Do not let unauthorized personnel gain control over the network because it can harm the consumers a lot. You can change the default credentials such as username and password.
Problem Faced While Accessing into 192.168.100.1?
The device manufacturers bundle the package with software protection and hardware protection. The software might have several loopholes, but the hardware solution doesn’t have it. There is a reset button available in every private network and Wi-Fi router.
The previous configuration is not recoverable after resetting the device in a few clicks. Keep in mind that this method will wipe out data and configuration. The login credentials are essential to recover the data, and it does not impact the overall performance.
- Start looking for a button in the back of the device, and it does say “RESET” below it.
- Click & hold the button for longer than ten seconds. In some cases, the manufacturer sets the reset duration up to twenty seconds.
- In the next ten or twenty seconds, the device wipes out old configuration.
- All lights in the network goes off and turns on like a brand new piece.
Connect the cable and start login into the admin control panel via 192.168.100.1 IP address and use the default credentials. If the login is successful with the help if default credentials, then the resetting mission accomplish.